Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I stare at it, and he continues to eat from the tree
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.
It is a medium sized house pointy tall long cabin
5. Is your dream house open, or surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.
Thanksgiving supper.. alot of food
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)? Red solo cup
8. What do you do with the cup?
I pick it up and throw it away
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it ?
10. How will you cross the water?
This has been a relational psychology test. The answers given to the questions have been shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives. The analysis follows.
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life, which is your mother.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems, which is an owl… small and usually hidden and unseen (you usually keep to yourself).
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. The owl flying away means that you probably dismiss yourself from the situation when there is conflict.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems, since you chose a small home.. you do not have much problems in your life.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality.
6. Your answer did not include food, people, or flowers… you are deemed a generally unhappy person.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with steven. Paper is a disposable form and is not durable which means you either do not have a strong relationship with him
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your the person most important in your life, that is
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire, a small creeK I believe would mean that you have a constant desire that is forever flowing.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life, since you decided to swim across it is very important to have sex involved in a relationship, you find it to create a strong bond.
We are all experiencing different realities